Calculon is a combination of a unit/currency converter and standard calculator with 12 digits precision, trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic, date and temperature operations.
The latest currency rates can be updated from the internet either wirelessly (Treo 600/650, LifeDrive, etc) or via your desktop's connection with the provided conduit. Calculon is optimized for one-handed operation on the Treo phones!
Up to 15 conversion categories can be defined with 200 items in each. Any category can also serve as a group of constants. Easily convert between Celcius and Fahrenheit, miles and kilometers, gallons and litres, kilograms and pounds, and much more.
- 15 user definable unit (and/or constant categories)
- All units of the same category can be recalculated at the same time
- Temperature conversions between F (Fahrenheit), C (Celsius) and K (Kelvin) degrees
- Angle formats conversion from HMS (hours, minutes, and seconds) to decimal
- Julian day to Gregorian calendar date conversion
- Time->seconds and Seconds->time conversion
- Support for the Euro and compatible with all the conversion rules
- Standard: +, -, x, /
- Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan
- Exponential/Logarithmic: x^2, y^x, 10^x, e^x, log, ln
- Date: Date +/- number of days, number of days between two dates
- Other functions: percentage calculation, area and circumference of a circle, constants Pi and Pi/2
- 12 digits math precision
- Number of decimal places can be defined in the range from 0 to 11 and there is also "Float" (F) option for displaying all possible decimal digits (without ending zeros).
- 10 user memories. You can perform arithmetic operations (+, -, x, /) with each memory
- Copy/paste between display and clipboard
- Each category names and values can be exported/imported to/from MemoPad memo. Fields are delimited with TAB character. That way, you can export to a MemoPad memo, edit them on your desktop computer, and after hotsync import them back into Calculon.
- Date and time calculations
- Multiple multiplication and division with the same number
- "Constants" mode - current category serves as a group of constants. If you append "_C" to the category name, then Calculon will automatically enter constants mode each time you choose that category
- Reversed unit conversions
- Binary calculator (hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary input modes)